Melbourne Craft Beer Brewery Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Collingwood, Victoria
Taste Melbourne's finest local craft beers on this casual stroll around the coolest Melbourne neighbourhoods. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about Melbourne beer, including local history, dining hotspots and ‘locals only’ secrets.
Not a beer fan, but want to be? We'll find your flavour! Otherwise local wine and spirits are available at each stop also.
We visit 3 local microbreweries all independently owned and Melbourne born.
- Local Melbourne guide for the afternoon
- Visit 3 breweries located in Collingwood - the heart of Australian craft beer
- Explore trendy Melbourne neighbourhoods by foot
- Tasting notes so you'll know what beer to buy in the future
- Try 10+ new and exciting beers (heard of watermelon beer?) and find your new favourite
- Learn about the different types of beers and brewing processes
- Australian snacks along the way!
Meeting Point: Corner of Stanley st & Smith St, Collingwood. Catch the 86 tram from the CBD and get off at Hodgson Rd & Smith St.
*Once tour is booked & paid for, you will receive an email within 24 hours with further details including inner city meeting points, times, and what to bring.
**We reserve the right to cancel tours if minimum numbers are not met. If tours are cancelled, you will be contacted and offered a free date change or refund.